The new and amazingly helpful Power Automate desktop is now free with all Windows 10 licenses, for more information see here. The two following accounts are available to use the RPA option in #PowerAutomateDesktop:
- Microsoft Account users can download and install the desktop app. #OneDrivePersonal is used to store all the data for each user.
- Work or school account are able to download and install the desktop app even without a license. All the data stored in the Dataverse database of their organization’s default environment.
These and many other updates can be found here such as:
- Shared desktop flows are now distinct in the console for organization premium accounts
- Some general settings have been added in the console
- Dataverse database can be provisioned for work or school account users from within Power Automate Desktop
- Some enhancements have been implemented in the flow designer
- And much more, here